2 Apr 2011

FIFTY FACES #7

Today's brave volunteer is Udall Evans. Udall and I were briefly colleagues last year when I worked on the BFI London Film Festival (I didn't really see daylight for two months, but I did touch James Franco's elbow, so you win you lose). If you're at the BFI, look for out for him and say hi - he's a super friendly and charming chap, and a very natty dresser to boot. Udall is a photographer himself - check out these images on Flickr - and on top of all this became a second-time dad just a few weeks ago! It makes me tired just thinking about all that. Thanks for being FIFTY FACES #7, Udall.
Oh, also, it's pretty obvious that I haven't made the full FIFTY FACES in March...I have up to #11 sorted but that still leaves 39 to go so email me or find me on Twitter if you want to get involved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment