9 Mar 2011

FIFTY FACES #1 and #2

Fifty Faces is a simple project I set myself - to photograph fifty faces during the month of March. No particular reason, except that I know a lot of beautiful and interesting looking people, and that I like alliteration. However, I forgot I would be working full-time for the first couple of weeks so I need YOUR help to complete this by month's end! Email me if you or someone you know would like to be involved.


OK, so he's popped up a lot on the blog lately, sorry about that. But he indulges me pointing a camera at him and takes direction well so here's Fifty Faces' Face #1, Rupert Cross.
And here is Fifty Faces' Face #2, the delightful Leuca the whippet. (She takes direction well too).
Well, I never said they had to be human faces, did I? Leuca belongs to Fevered Sleep artistic director David Harradine and is a lovely addition to our office from time to time. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Not normally into pet photography, but that is a well nice picture of a dog. Mx.

Post a Comment