3 Apr 2011

FIFTY FACES #8

Now, I can't tell you much about FIFTY FACES #8 because I met him for about 30 seconds, I took one image of him and then he departed from my life forever. Once FIFTY FACES #7 Udall and I had finished our shots outside I was taking a couple in the foyer of the BFI Southbank when our friend below shambled in three sheets to the wind, and tried to make some new chums. When he saw I had a camera he asked if I would take his picture. I positioned him where I wanted him; he suddenly gained some grace, struck this pose, and I got one shot. When I showed him the screen he said 'Is that me?', laughed, kissed my head, told me I was beautiful, shook Udall's hand, and left. A small weird window in an otherwise normal day, but I can't help but love the shot a little more because of it. 

1 comments:

CH said...

(apart from the work of yours that I already have hanging on my wall) This is my favourite. xxx

Post a Comment