16 Apr 2011

FIFTY FACES #9

Please welcome Anna, FIFTY FACES #9. She's a PhD student, a director, producer and performer (I am meeting some serious underachievers through this project...) You can find out more information on her current projects through her website.
Anna and I spent a deliciously warm and sunny forty minutes taking pictures together in the calming environs of the Geffrye Museum on Kingsland Road. This is one of my top recommendations for things to see and do in London; the museum has a herb and period gardens which are just coming into full bloom.

2 comments:

mangiawithmario said...

Hi Katherine, greetings from California. My name is Mario and I am visiting your blog. Your photos are stunning. I'm speaking of the black and white ones of Anna, the grizzled man and the girl at the festival. Great eye with the camera. And of course your hen at the top of the page is almost iconic. I write a blog about food, recipes, love and relationships. Sometimes in different order. So, if you get a chance please stop by. Visit. Maybe Follow if you like. Ciao.

Katherine said...

Ciao Mario, e grazie mille per i suoi commenti! How on earth did you come across the blog all the way from sunny California? I will certainly stop by and visit your site soon. Arrivederci.

Post a Comment