16 Dec 2010

Vernon God Little at the Young Vic

This morning I hauled a full lighting kit over to the Young Vic theatre, near Waterloo. I was asked to shoot some images of the newly-cast Joe Drake, who'll be playing the protagonist in the theatre's revival of their smash-hit adaptation of DBC Pierre's novel Vernon God Little. It was a super-small time frame, and Joe was a lovely chap and a trouper. We whipped through a few set-ups in no time at all. They'll be used for press and publicity for the show as it gets nearer the run (opening end of January). Unfortunately, because they're for press I can't share the pictures of Joe's lovely face with you just yet. To whet your appetite, though, here's the Young Vic's lovely Press and PR Manager, Laura, who was acting as my lighting test bunny!

Laura's one of the most stylish people I know...

0 comments:

Post a Comment