29 Nov 2011

WINNER from WHOOP-DE-DOO Part 3

Goodness me, what a lot of people have been visiting the blog to check out the images from the past year. Apologies for the technical difficulties which might have stopped you entering!

I am pleased to say that our third and final winner is SIOBHAN!

Siobhan says:
"Continuing the theme of love and appreciation for the way you photograph little tiny things, my choice this week would be this one: http://katherineleedale.blogspot.com/2011/09/test-shot-for-ten-things.html. They are so adorable, and a little bit ginger. Perfect.
xxx"

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. Let's have a look at all the winners...
Week One
Week Two
Week Three
Quite an eclectic mix, but that's a natural consequence of my gnat-like attention span! I think the shot below should get an honorable mention, as three people voted for it this week.
Congratulations to all the winners - I'll be working on the final prints next week so hopefully they should be a lovely additional Christmas present from me to you to say thanks so much for reading! Normal service on the blog will resume after my house move next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment